Volunteers serving with their mobile farmer’s market or the general store located in downtown Canton.
- Staffing the mobile market
- Helping to harvest the produce for the market
- Stocking the shelves at the general store and assisting with scheduling appointments.
- Seeking individuals to lead or teach hot meal demonstrations using the items featured from the gardens.
- Picking up or delivering food items for the market.
- Answering the phones and scheduling service appointments
- Manage & support the “Pots and Pans” program
- Assist with cleaning and/or organizing the office.